THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

WOOLLEN HATS

Farhaana Rahman,
Ruhul Ali,
Mustafa Duzel,
Tyrone Oliver George.

Friday 15 January 2010

what a day!

Sooooo I was sitting in Performing Arts hard at work as You do in every lesson, and someone comes in and says is "Tyrone george there". Im worried wondering what they want me for, when I get outside they say "the police are here, to help you with your media project". So I run down the corridor, the very nice police officer says " yeh I got, a car out here for you to film if you want", I say "ok one second". Run down the corridor, go to the media class room, No Ms go upstairs to the english department ask if Ms or Sir is in they say "No", I say "ahhh man". I go back downstairs to tell them "I cant get hold of a camera, sorry" they say "thats fine any time".


So now it's 3.05 walkig around school doing nothing as I do, I see the school police officers there back! Run upstairs other Ms is in, get a camera and tripod, go outside to them, and they done the job, Got a three different shoots of the police with the blues and tues on. Thanks School Police Officers Your Great!

1 comments:

the other claire pollard said...

sounds stressful Tyrone, but hopefully worth it. Keep updating the blog!
I also had a siren brainwave but maybe you won't need it now.